START SELLING ON EBAY
Whether you want to make some extra cash, clear out unwanted items from around the house, or even start a business, it’s easy to start selling on eBay.
Maximize Your Sales With eBay Marketing Integration
Your eCommerce site is up and running. The sales are good. There is a continuous stream of customers visiting your website.
But something is missing.
The sales are not over the top. Your reach is limited.
Do you want to accelerate sales?
Maybe it’s time to explore different eCommerce platforms so that you can diversify?
Did you know eBay is one of the largest eCommerce facilitators for consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales? It is one of the earliest platforms promoting the buying and selling of goods online. Despite the popularity of Amazon and the likes, eBay continues to be a great marketplace.
eBay marketing integration is not difficult. But what makes things simpler is eCommerce Guru’s expertise and guidance. Associate with us to enjoy the benefits of eBay integration.
How We Help
It is important to first understand your requirements. Once that is established, we develop a plan of action that can best meet your goals. We help you synchronize product listings using platforms such as nopCommerce, Able Commerce, AspDotNetStorefront, Kentico, Magento, or Woo Commerce.
We make significant changes in operational functionalities so that the integration is custom-made for you. The integration process is streamlined for the future so that you can synchronize orders, products, pricing, and inventory management. We ensure that interaction is established between the eBay APIs and your choice of platform. Since each platform has a different interface, we make desired changes according to your requirement.
Features in eBay That You Cannot Ignore
eBay is an ideal marketplace when you want to reach niche customers and buyers. Many features make eBay an ideal marketplace. Some of its features include –
- Easier Product Mapping – It is easier to map products according to the desired categories.
- Product Upload – As an Admin, we ensure that your profile is comprehensively created which makes it easy to map your products and upload their information. Easier integration with platforms means that a single update will get reflected on the eBay portfolio as well.
- Get Low Stock Notifications – eBay sends a quick notification every time the stock diminishes. It helps you keep your inventory updated.
- New Order Notifications – You will receive an instant message on any new order made on eBay.
- Synchronized Management of Profiles – We establish a synchronized system between eBay and your choice of platform so that any product-related changes you make get updated in the marketplace too.
Get Started with eBay Today!
Integrate with EBay Marketplace today to enjoy the many advantages of this marketplace. At eCommerce Guru, we play the role of facilitator to ensure that your integration with eBay is seamless and hassle-free. Enjoy the many benefits of eBay starting today!
We Have Got Your Back! Let’s Get Started
Yes, we will be there all along to facilitate the integration. We will make sure that your eCommerce sales reach new heights with eBay integration. We will ensure that you use a single dashboard to manage all your marketplaces and platforms.
Call us today! Drop us an email, or simply, request a quote.